A match three game with over 1,000 levels
A cute game where the mommy panda has to save the baby pandas, Panda Pop bears a striking resemblance to Puzzle Bobble. However, instead of saving cute dragons, you have to rescue your kidnapped baby pandas from an evil monkey. The baby pandas will be trapped inside bubbles, and you shoot the colorful bubbles from the ground. If you can shoot bubbles and disconnect them, you can take out gigantic parts, which becomes a huge advantage.
Panda Pop features over 1000 levels, and the story mode highlights an extensive and complex plot. Unfortunately, almost every level plays the same where you shoot the bubbles and pop them all to get to your baby pandas. As far as graphics go, Panda Pop stuns gamers with its visually colorful and impressive graphics. Both children and adults will love this game as you save your babies from an evil monkey.
The further you progress, the more challenging the obstacles become. For example, you have the death bubbles where if you hit them, it starts smoking and you die almost immediately. This game features some interesting power-ups to take advantage of and shoot to advance further in the game. Especially if you're stuck, the special power-ups can unbind you from a tight situation. Important to note, you can also combine the power-ups for a more powerful special. If you combine all the power-ups, it unleashes a dragon to set rage and fire upon the bubbles and advance your cause of saving the baby pandas much faster.
- Over 1,000 levels to play
- Power-ups make progress easier
- Stunningly colorful graphics
- Both children and adults will enjoy the game
- An interesting and complex story
- Needs greater variation in the levels
Mama Panda needs your help! Travel to Lost Horizon to unlock new challenges and save more baby pandas!
20 exciting new levels!
Play daily to access the latest events and offers!
Download our latest version to continue! Pop on!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.